Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Il testo del giorno

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140143 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
Damien Rice - Rootless tree What I want from you is empty your headBut they say be true, don\'t stay in your bedWe do what we need to be freeAnd it leans on me like a rootless treeWhat I want from us is learn to let goBut we fade the forests, fracture the tideWe go blind when we needed to seeAnd it leans on me, like a rootless...So fuck you, fuck you, fuck youAnd all you didn\'t doI said bleed it, bleed it, bleed itThere\'s nothing in youAnd do you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so muchThat you can\'t let me out, let me out, let me outOf hell when you\'re aroundLet me out, let me out, let me outHell when you\'re aroundLet me out, let me out, let me outWhat I want from thisIs to learn to let goNo not of youOf all that\'s been toldKillers re-invent and believeAnd it leans on me, like a rootless...So fuck you, fuck you, fuck youAnd all you didn\'t doI said leave it, leave it, leave itIt\'s nothin anywayAnd did you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so muchThat you can\'t let me out, let me out, let me out...It\'s hell when you\'re around...So fuck you, fuck you, fuck youAnd all we\'ve been throughI said leave it, leave it, leave itIt\'s nothing anywayAnd do you hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me so muchThat you can\'t let me out, let me out, let me out...Hell when you\'re around...Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out...

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140204 da trekka
Risposta da trekka al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
I see you, you see me - the Magic Numbers I never wanted to love you, but that\'s okay I always knew that you\'d leave me anyway But darling when I see you, you see me I asked the boys if they\'d let me go out and play They always said that you\'d hurt me anyway But darling when I see you, I see me And it\'s alright I never thought I\'d fall in love again It\'s alright I look to you as my only friend It\'s alright I never thought that I could feel there\'s something Rising, rising in my veins Looks like it\'s happened again I never thought that you wanted for me to stay So I left you with the girls that came your way And darling when I see you I see me I often thought that you\'d be better off left alone Well throw a circle round and ... with broken bones But darling when I see you, I see me It\'s alright I never thought I\'d fall in love again It\'s alright I look to you as my only friend It\'s alright I never thought that I could feel there\'s something Rising, rising in my veins Looks like it\'s happened again You always looked like you had something else on your mind When I try to tell you, you tell me \"nevermind\" But darling when I see you, you see me I wanna tell you that I never loved anyone else You wanna tell me that you\'re better off by yourself But darling when I see you, you see me Oooh, oo-oo-oooh... This is not what I\'m like, this is not what I do This is not what I\'m like, I think I\'m falling for you This is not what I\'m like, this is not what I do This is not what I\'m like, I think I\'m falling for you (repeat) I never thought This is not what I\'m like, this is not what I do I never thought This is not what I\'m like, I think I\'m falling for you (repeat) I never thought that I could feel there\'s something Rising, rising in my veins And it looks like I feel there\'s something Rising, rising in my veins Looks like it\'s happened again non capisco perchè alcune canzoni non si sentano mai in Italia...:huh: :dry: :huh: :dry: comunque godetevela! a me piace molto :blush:

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140367 da gaudio
Risposta da gaudio al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
Giuro che ogni volta mi vengono le lacrime agli occhi, dedicata a tutti noi, in particolare ai futuri cardiologi,una bellissima storia, tanto triste quanto bella...da brividi... tratta dall\'album più bello di fabrizio, non al denaro non all\'amore nè al cielo; come al solito, mettetevi il video in sottofondo e leggete il testo...
a sognare anch\'io insieme a loro poi l\'anima d\'improvviso prese il volto. Da ragazzo spiare i ragazzi giocare al ritmo balordo del tuo cuore malato e ti viene la voglia di uscire e provare che cosa ti manca per correre al prato, e ti tieni la voglia, e rimani a pensare come diavolo fanno a riprendere fiato. Da uomo avvertire il tempo sprecato a farti narrare la vita dagli occhi e mai poter bere alla coppa d\'un fiato ma a piccoli sorsi interrotti, e mai poter bere alla coppa d\'un fiato ma a piccoli sorsi interrotti. Eppure un sorriso io l\'ho regalato e ancora ritorna in ogni sua estate quando io la guidai o fui forse guidato a contarle i capelli con le mani sudate. Non credo che chiesi promesse al suo sguardo, non mi sembra che scelsi il silenzio o la voce, quando il cuore stordì e ora no, non ricordo se fu troppo sgomento o troppo felice, e il cuore impazzì e ora no, non ricordo, da quale orizzonte sfumasse la luce. E fra lo spettacolo dolce dell\'erba fra lunghe carezze finite sul volto, quelle sue cosce color madreperla rimasero forse un fiore non colto. Ma che la baciai questo sì lo ricordo col cuore ormai sulle labbra, ma che la baciai, per Dio, sì lo ricordo, e il mio cuore le restò sulle labbra. \"E l\'anima d\'improvviso prese il volo ma non mi sento di sognare con loro no non si riesce di sognare con loro.\"

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140519 da
Green day - Burnout I declare I don\'t care no moreI\'m burning up and out and growing BOREDIn my smoked out BORING roomMy hair is shagging in my eyesDragging my feet to hit the street tonightTo drive along these shit town lightsI\'m not growing upI\'m just burning outAnd I stepped in lineto walk amongst the DEADA pathy has rained on meNow I\'m feeling like a soggy dreamSo close to drowning but I DON\'T MINDI\'ve lived inside this mental caveThrow my emotions in the graveHELL,who needs them anywayI\'m not growing upI\'m just burning outAnd I stepped in lineto walk amongst the DEADbestia erano 6-7 anni che non li risentivo :blush:

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140649 da
Under the Birdge - RHCP Sometimes I feelLike I don\'t have a partnerSometimes I feelLike my only friendIs the city I live inThe city of angelsLonely as I amTogether we cryI drive on her streets\'Cause she\'s my companionI walk through her hills\'Cause she knows who I amShe sees my good deedsAnd she kisses me windyI never worryNow that is a lieI don\'t ever want to feelLike I did that dayTake me to the place I loveTake me all the wayIt\'s hard to believeThat there\'s nobody out thereIt\'s hard to believeThat I\'m all aloneAt least I have her loveThe city she loves meLonely as I amTogether we cryI don\'t ever want to feelLike I did that dayTake me to the place I loveTake me all that wayUnder the bridge downtownIs where I drew some bloodUnder the bridge downtownI could not get enoughUnder the bridge downtownForgot about my loveUnder the bridge downtownI gave my life away

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140862 da
chiama piano Quando credi d\'esser sola su un atollo in mezzo al mare quando soffia la tempesta e hai paura di annegare chiama chiama piano sai che non sarò lontano chiama tu chiama piano ed arriverò io in un attimo quell\'attimo anche mio Quando crolla il tuo universo fra le righe di un giornale quando tutto intorno è perso e hai finito di sperare chiama chiama piano ed arriverò io in un attimo quell\'attimo anche mio Quando il fuoco sembra spento e non pensi di aspettare quando il giorno resta fermo e decidi di volare quando certa di aver vinto sulla nube di veleno e il tuo cielo è già dipinto di un crescente arcobaleno chiama chiama piano sai che non sarò lontano chiama tu chiama piano ed arriverò io in un attimo quell\'attimo anche mio Chiama piano sai che non sarò lontano chiama tu chiama piano ed arriverò io in un attimo quell\'attimo anche mio

Tempo creazione pagina: 1.046 secondi