Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Il testo del giorno

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139935 da trekka
Risposta da trekka al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!menomale che treks c\'è:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139938 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
trekka ha espresso, nel pieno possesso delle sue facoltà mentali, la seguente opinione:

menomale che treks c\'è

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!c\'è pure il video Menomale che treks c\'è :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139940 da trekka
Risposta da trekka al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry::angry: :angry: :angry: spero tu non dica ciò che è venuto in mente a me!:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139959 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
the cranberries - I can\'t be with you Lying in my bed againAnd I cry cos you\'re not hereCrying in my head againAnd I know that it\'s not clearPut your hands, put your handsInside my face and see that it\'s just youBut it\'s bad and it\'s madAnd it\'s making me sadBecause I can\'t be with youBaby I can\'t be with youThinking back on how things wereAnd how we loved so wellI wanted to be the motherof your childAnd now it\'s just farewellPut your hands in my handWe\'ll find another endAnd come with me,And my head, and my headOn anyone\'s shoulderCause I can\'t be with youBaby I can\'t be with youCause you\'re not here, you\'re not hereBaby I can\'t be with youCause you\'re not here, you\'re not hereAnd baby I\'m still in love with you

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140126 da benzodiazepina
Risposta da benzodiazepina al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
Radiohead - High & Dry Two jumps in a weekI bet you think that\'s pretty clever don\'t you boy?Flying on your motorcycle,Watching all the ground beneath you dropYou\'d kill yourself for recognition,Kill yourself to never ever stopYou broke another mirror,You\'re turning into something you are notDon\'t leave me high, don\'t leave me dryDon\'t leave me high, don\'t leave me dryDrying up in conversation,You will be the one who cannot talkAll your insides fall to pieces,You just sit there wishing you could still make loveThey\'re the ones who\'ll hate youWhen you think you\'ve got the world all sussed outThey\'re the ones who\'ll spit at you,You will be the one screaming outDon\'t leave me high, don\'t leave me dryDon\'t leave me high, don\'t leave me dryIt\'s the best thing that you ever had,The best thing that you ever, ever hadIt\'s the best thing that you ever had,The best thing you ever had has gone away

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #140128 da gaudio
Risposta da gaudio al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
che canzone meravigliosavi consiglio di mettervi il video di sottofondo e leggere molto attentamente il testo, affinchè possiamo amare tutti il nostro prossimo e combattere sempre per la vitahttp://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUwCW4ClPoCould you be loved and be lovedCould you be loved and be lovedDon\'t let them fool youOr even try to school you, oh! noWe\'ve got a mind of our ownSo go to hell if what you\'re thinking is not rightLove would never leave us aloneIn the darkness there must come out to lightCould you be loved and be lovedCould you be loved and be lovedThe road of life is rockyAnd you may stumble tooSo while you point your fingersSomeone else is judging youLove your brothermanCould you be, could you be, could you be lovedCould you be, could you be lovedDon\'t let them change youOr even rearrange you, oh! noWe\'ve got a life to liveThey say only, onlyOnly the fittest of the fittest shall surviveStay aliveCould you be loved and be lovedCould you be loved and be lovedYou ain\'t gonna miss your waterUntil your well runs dryNo matter how you treat himThe man will never be satisfiedCould you be, could you be, could you be lovedCould you be, could you be lovedCould you be, could you be lovedPotresti essere amato e amatoPotresti essere amato e amatoNon permettere che si prendano gioco diteOppure che tentino di ammaestrarti, oh no!Ognuno ha la propria testaCosì vai al diavolo se non pensi sia giustoL\'amore non ci lascerà mai solianche Nell\'oscurità deve rivelarsi la lucePotresti essere amato e amatoPotresti essere amato e amatoIl percorso della vita è arduoE anche tu potresti inciampareCosì, mentre punti l\'indice accusatoreQualcun altro ti sta giudicandoAma tuo fratelloPotresti essere, potresti essere, potresti essere amatoPotresti essere, potresti essere amatoNon permettere che ti cambinoO che ti rimettano in riga, oh no!Abbiamo una vita da vivereLoro dicono che soltanto, soltantoSoltanto i più forti dei forti sopravviverannoLotta per la tua vitaPotresti essere amato e amatoPotresti essere amato e amatoNon sentirai la mancanza dell\'acquaFinché il tuo pozzo non sarà prosciugatoNon importa come lo si trattiL\'uomo non sarà mai soddisfattoPotresti essere, potresti essere, potresti essere amatoPotresti essere, potresti essere amatoPotresti essere, potresti essere amato

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.785 secondi