Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Il testo del giorno

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139737 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
Talk to me, tell me your nameYou blow me off like it\'s all the sameYou lit a fuse, and now I\'m ticking awayLike a bomb... yeah babyTalk to me, tell me your signYou\'re switchin\' sides like a GeminiYou\'re playing gamesAnd now you\'re hittin\' my heartLike a drum... yeah babyWell if Lady LuckGets on my sideWe\'re gonna rock this town aliveI\'ll let her rough me up\'Til she knocks me out\'Cause she walks like she talksAnd she talks like she walks[Chorus:)She bangs, she bangsOh baby when she moves, she movesI go crazy \'cause sheLooks like a flowerBut she stings like a beeLike every girl in historyShe bangs, she bangsI\'m wasted by the way she movesNo one ever lokked so fineShe reminds meThat a woman\'s got one thing on her mindTalk to me, tell me the newsYou\'ll wear me out like a pair of shoesWe\'ll dance all night until the band goes homeThen you\'re gone... yeah babyWell, if it looks like loveShould be a crimeThey better lock me up for liveI\'ll do the timeWith a smile on my faceThinkin\' of her in herLeather and lace[REPEAT CHORUS)Man, if Lady LuckGets on my sideWe\'re gonna rock this town aliveI\'ll let her rough me up\'Till she knocks me out\'Cause she walks like she talksAnd she talks like she walkshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yf91Ma5gbcsi ballaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...anche con gli occhi:P :laugh: :laugh: bavetta u.u.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139755 da bisturina83
Risposta da bisturina83 al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
il_todd ha espresso, nel pieno possesso delle sue facoltà mentali, la seguente opinione:

Don\'t go breaking my heart

una chicchina da scrubs :D

Alessà...sei un mito:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139792 da trekka
Risposta da trekka al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
il_todd ha espresso, nel pieno possesso delle sue facoltà mentali, la seguente opinione:

Don\'t go breaking my heart

una chicchina da scrubs :DDon\'t go breaking my heartI couldn\'t if I triedHoney if I get restlessBaby you\'re not that kindDon\'t go breaking my heartYou take the weight off meHoney when you knocked on my doorI gave you my keyNobody knows itWhen I was downI was your clownNobody knows itRight from the startI gave you my heartI gave you my heartSo don\'t go breaking my heartI won\'t go breaking your heartDon\'t go breaking my heartAnd nobody told us`Cause nobody showed usAnd now it\'s up to us babeI think we can make itSo don\'t misunderstand meYou put the light in my lifeYou put the sparks to the flameI\'ve got your heart in my sights

:woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139922 da
New Radicals - You get what you giveWake up kidsWe\'ve got the dreamers diseaseAge 14 we got you down on your kneesSo polite, you\'re busy still saying pleaseFri-enemies, who when you\'re down ain\'t your friendEvery night we smash their Mercedes-BenzFirst we run and then we laugh till we cryBut when the night is fallingand you cannot find the lightIf you feel your dream is dyingHold tightYou\'ve got the music in youDon\'t let goYou\'ve got the music in youOne dance leftThis world is gonna pull throughDon\'t give upYou\'ve got a reason to liveCan\'t forget you only get what you giveFour a.m. we ran a miracle milewere flat broke but hey we do it in styleThe bad richGod\'s flying in for your trial[chorus]This whole damn world can fall apartYou\'ll be ok follow your heartYou\'re in harms wayI\'m right behindNow say youre mine[chorus]Fly highWhat\'s real can\'t dieYou only get what you giveJust dont be afraid to leaveHealth insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buyingFake computer crashes diningCloning while they\'re multiplyingFashion mag shootswith the aid of 8 dust brothers Beck, HansonCourtney Love and Marilyn MansonYou\'re all fakesRun to your mansionsCome aroundWe\'ll kick your ass in!Don\'t let goOne dance left[unsaid lyrics from liner]Championed by a soulless media misleadingpeople unaware they\'re bleedingNo one with a brain is believingIt\'s so sad you lost the meaningNever knew it anywayHuman natures so predictableI\'m a fool to do your dirty work whoa, who

Di più
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139930 da trekka
Risposta da trekka al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
youtube.com/watch?v=91WgM6dNLTE èa anche da ascoltare sìsì!

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 11 Mesi fa #139932 da
trekka ha espresso, nel pieno possesso delle sue facoltà mentali, la seguente opinione:

youtube.com/watch?v=91WgM6dNLTE èa anche da ascoltare sìsì!

eh già ma ero un po\' incasinato per cercarla :( menomale che c\'è treks che ci mette una pezza :silly:

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.821 secondi