Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Japanese Bento Bag, Toronto Raptors, nayahoseshop.com

• Supvmings
  • Autore della discussione
  • Visitatori
  • Visitatori
2 Anni 5 Mesi fa #209657 da Supvmings
They figure to be amongst the top of the East again in this upcoming season despite the constant trade rumors surrounding Simmons. Per nba.com’s Eastern Conference Power Rankings, the Sixers are ranked fourth behind the Atlanta Hawks who were ranked third:

Giannis is far from the first NBA player to add fluidity to the positional spectrum with a special composite of size and skill. Big men shooting 3-pointers had long since become the norm but we’re seeing more and more players 6-foot-10 and taller work as offensive fulcrums (Nikola Jokic), create for themselves off the dribble (Kevin Durant) and bring the ball up the court for their teams (Ben Simmons).

Regarding Lauri, how badly burned is this bridge? I know we're dealing with young professional athletes, but I don't see how he couldn't have had an in-house discussion with Billy D or AK. I guess there's some leverage/maneuvering to publicly leaking something but seems like for all parties it would've been better to deal with it internally. As a working stiff who's worked with younger people (and having been a younger person myself making these types of mistakes), it's still painful to watch. There does seem to be an element of naivete involved, as far as Lauri's expectations. I hope he's back. And my point is with some smooth talking, do you think he could buy into the bench role to play up his own value for next season? --- Elijah H.

[img

Carmelo Anthony: I didn’t want to leave Nuggets NBA win total over/under odds for next season: Nets, Bucks, Lakers top list Could Paul Millsap sit out start of season until right team, role presents... Atlanta Hawks

At this point, it's likely. The Sixers have been shopping him around for months now and have yet to find someone willing to give them the return they desire. The rumored packages Philly is seeking are massive, and it's unsurprising that they haven't found a trade partner willing to part with multiple picks and young talent in exchange for a player with some big questions right now. Simmons still has a chance to be a terrific two-way force in this league, but trading him now means selling low on him. Toronto Raptors

[img

nayahoseshop.com
Japanese Bento Bag

Also last season: The Raptors went 27-45 and missed the playoffs for the first time in eight years. Heck, by dropping their first game, the Raptors had their first losing record at any point in seven years. The Raptors had what sounded like a farewell for Kyle Lowry, kept him through the trade deadline, sat him rather than push for the postseason then signed-and-traded him for an underwhelming return this offseason. Pascal Siakam struggled and had attitude issues. Raptors coaches reportedly sparked a coronavirus outbreak due to inconsistent masking. Denver Nuggets

Two years ago, Anthony Davis moved West and donned Dodger Blue before making his Lakers debut. Philadelphia 76ers

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Moderatori: ishasjDomenica Vadalà
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.613 secondi