Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Musica testi ed altro...mancava qua.....mettiamolo

• Autore della discussione
  • Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #154362 da
to say good byeYou are one of God\'s mistakesYou crying, tragic waste of skinI\'m well aware of how it achesAnd you still won\'t let me inNow I\'m breaking down your doorTo try and save your swollen faceThough I don\'t like you anymoreYou lying, trying waste of spaceMy, oh myA song to say goodbyeA song to say goodbyeA song to say -Before our innocence was lostYou were always one of thoseBlessed with lucky sevensAnd the voice that made me cryMy, oh myYou were mother nature\'s sonSomeone to whom I could relateYour needle and your damage doneRemains a sordid twist of fateNow I\'m trying to wake you upTo pull you from the liquid sky\'Cause if I don\'t we\'ll both end upWith just your song to say goodbyeMy, oh myA song to say goodbyeA song to say goodbyeA song to sayBefore our innocence was lostYou were always one of thoseBlessed with lucky sevensAnd the voice that made me cryIt\'s a song to say goodbyeTraduzioneTu sei uno degli errori di Diotu, piangente tragico spreco di pellesono ben consapevole di quanto faccia malee tu continui comunque a non farmi entrareadesso sto buttando giù la tua portaper provare a salvare il tuo viso gonfiosebbene tu non mi piaccia piùtu, bugiardo insopportabile spreco di spaziooh, Diouna canzone per dire Addiouna canzone per dire Addiouna canzone per dire...prima che la nostra innocenza si perdessetu eri sempre uno di quellibenedetti con lucky sevense la voce che mi faceva piangereoh, Diotu eri il figlio di madre naturaqualcuno con cui potevo avere un bel rapportoil tuo ago e i tuoi danni fattirimangono una svolta sordida del destinoadesso sto provando a svegliartiper tirarti via dal cielo liquidoperchè se non lo facciofiniremo entrambicon solo la tua canzone per dire addiooh, Diouna canzone per dire Addiouna canzone per dire Addiouna canzone per dire...prima che la nostra innocenza si perdessetu eri sempre uno di quellibenedetti con lucky sevense la voce che mi faceva piangere

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #154746 da diablera
Il testo più struggente che conosca... Pink FloydWISH YOU WERE HERESo, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,blue skies from pain.Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?A smile from a veil?Do you think you can tell?And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees?Hot air for a cool breeze?Cold comfort for change?And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?How I wish, how I wish you were here.We\'re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,Running over the same old ground. What have you found? The same old fears.Wish you were here. MI FA VENIRE I BRIVIDI OGNI VOLTA L\'IDEA DI 2 ANIME SPERDUTE CHE NUOTANO IN UNA BOCCIA PER PESCI, ANNO DOPO ANNO, SULLO STESSO VECCHIO SUOLO.. PER TROVARE CHE COSA POI? LE STESSE VECCHIE PAURE.... Grandi Rogers e Gilmour, immensi per sempre. B)

Di più
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #154866 da Dave7
Un po\'meno struggente ma molto più reale...Hot for teacher VAN HALEN Oh wow, man !\" \"Wait a second man. Whaddaya think the teacher\'s gonna look like this year ?\" \"My butt, man !\" T-T-Teacher stop that screaming, teacher don\'t you see ? Don\'t wanna be no uptown fool. Maybe I should go to hell, but I\'m doin\' well, teacher needs to see me after school. I think of all the education that I missed. But then my homework was never quite like this. Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad, I\'m hot for teacher. I got it bad, so bad, I\'m hot for teacher. \"Hey, I heard you missed us, we\'re back !\" \"I brought my pencil\" \"Gimme something to write on, man\" I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold. I know about this school. Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ? How did you know that golden rule ? \"Oh man, I think the clock is slow\" \"I don\'t feel tardy\" \"Class dismissed\"

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
14 Anni 9 Mesi fa #160076 da
Baustelle Colombo (amen 2008)

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
14 Anni 9 Mesi fa #160112 da

the clash
guns of brixton

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
14 Anni 9 Mesi fa #160129 da

placebo
for what it's worth

Moderatori: ishasjDomenica Vadalà
Tempo creazione pagina: 1.318 secondi