Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

DANIMARCA

Di più
13 Anni 6 Mesi fa #168068 da medulla
Risposta da medulla al topic Re:DANIMARCA
C'è voluto del tempo, ma mi hanno risposto:

Thank you for your e-mail.

I can inform you that to work as a doctor in Denmark you must firstly apply for Danish Authorization at the National Board of Health, see www.sst.dk

To apply for a residency position in Denmark you must also gain "Permission to practice independently" from the National Board.

Application for introduction year has to been send directly to the hospitals. You can get an overview of jobs on www.laegejob.dk

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
13 Anni 6 Mesi fa #168073 da einaz80
Risposta da einaz80 al topic Re:DANIMARCA
Mmmhhh un po' stitica come risposta ... boh ... me li ricordavo più espansivi ... posto quanto mi è stato scritto circa 1 anno fa, quando avevo chiesto delucidazioni riguardo al problema lingua e alle modalità di contatto dei possibili datori di lavoro (com'è noto, in Danimarca, in Svezia o più vicino a noi in Germania o Svizzera, la specialità la si fa strada facendo mentre si lavora):

Dear Andrea,

I understand your concerns about learning Danish before getting a job offer in Denmark. However, it is necessary although this does not clearly appear from the homepage of the National Board. I cannot give you any concrete examples of doctors who have manage this period, but can inform you, that several doctors have joined the language schools and afterwards have got a job in Denmark.

It is possible to get a job with only basic language skills, but again, this is up to the hospitals and I cannot make any promises beforehand. Once you do speak a basic level of Danish, I can send your application to the hospitals within this region, and then it is up to the hospitals whether they want to invite you to an interview.

Yours faithfully

Di più
13 Anni 6 Mesi fa #168078 da medulla
mmm, allora non è vero quello che avevo letto da qualche parte(dove?), cioè che i danesi ti offrirebbero un corso di lingua di tre mesi prima di inserirti in ospedale. Quindi, a quanto ci dicono, dovremmo cominciare già a studiare il danese per raggiungere un livello almeno elementare prima di cercare un lavoro in Danimarca.

Di più
13 Anni 6 Mesi fa #168079 da einaz80
Risposta da einaz80 al topic Re:DANIMARCA
Si, penso sia così. Posto anche un'altra mail sempre dalla stessa fonte, antecedente a quella postata in precedenza.
Qui addirittura si parla di una sorta di frequenza volontaria, ma penso sia per lo più legata all'esigenza di comprendere sia dal punto di vista linguistico che organizzativo il sistema sanitario danese. Cmq viene ribadita la generica carenza di personale medico, elemento tra l'altro comune a molte nazioni europee, soprattutto del nord.

Your mail concerning opportunities for residency programs in Denmark has been forwarded to me.
I am employed in the Central Denmark Region, Department of Health Planning. Part of my job is to guide foreign doctors on how to get to work as a doctor in Denmark.

I understand from your letter that you are interested in joining a residency program in Denmark. It is true that we have shortage of doctors in Denmark, and also shortage of young doctors who are interested in residency programs. However, it is difficult to say exactly which programs are easy to get into and which are difficult as the situation changes over time.

However, I can inform you that to work as a doctor in Denmark you must be able to speak Danish. You will not be able to start of in English, but must speak Danish from the start of an employment. It is possible to apply for an observation period, but even so you must be able to speak Danish. You will be able to find links to Danish language schools as well as other relevant information on working in Denmark on www.nyidanmark.dk   and www.workindenmark.dk

Also you need to apply for Danish Authorization at The National Board of Health, see www.sst.dk  

You are welcome to contact me if you have further questions and once you have learned Danish I will be able to send an application for an observation period or an ordinary job to the relevant departments.

Yours faithfully

Di più
13 Anni 6 Mesi fa #168085 da daydreamer
Risposta da daydreamer al topic Re:DANIMARCA
Molto interessante. Unico problema è come imparare le basi di danese senza dover per forza andare in Danimarca a frequentare una scuola. So che in Germania non è difficile imparare il danese, ma i due Paesi sono confinanti. In Italia è come voler imparare il finlandese. Una speranza potrebbero essere gli studenti Erasmus danesi in Italia!

Di più
13 Anni 6 Mesi fa - 13 Anni 6 Mesi fa #168093 da medulla
Ho capito che c'è da imparare il danese, che s'ha da fare per lavorare. Però non viene specificato il livello richiesto, suppongo che non basti un A2. Il problema è anche che, fra tesi e esame di stato, quando potrei andare in Danimarca per qualche mese a imparare la lingua?
Intanto, comincio a farmi qualche corso online. Di libri, nella mia città, non se ne trovano, non c'è la cattedra di lingue nordiche.

Qualcuno che ha esperienza di studio e/o di lavoro in Danimarca può dirci se ne vale la pena?
Ultima Modifica 13 Anni 6 Mesi fa da .

Moderatori: Marky
Tempo creazione pagina: 1.254 secondi