Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Opportunità di lavoro in Gran Bretagna e Irlanda

Di più
8 Anni 1 Mese fa #206912 da Marc Heka Rec
Good afternoon,

We currently do have some 2 weeks ON : 2 weeks OFF rotations, but some of the hospitals are requesting we shift away from two week on two week off rotations in the next couple of years, so the rotations will be moving more toward 1 week ON:1 week OFF for the 6 months contracts, 1 week ON:2 weeks OFF for the 9 months contracts and 1 week ON:3 weeks OFF for the 12 months contracts.

I hope this answers your question.

Best regards,

Marc

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
8 Anni 1 Mese fa #206996 da thunderush
Hello,

I am very interested in the jobs in Ireland. However, I am a newly graduated and just got my license to practice in Italy (and in the process of obtaining the IMC registration). What are my chances of finding a job? I am really interested in pursuing a career in Ireland.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : Marc Heka Rec

Di più
8 Anni 1 Mese fa #206997 da Marc Heka Rec
Hello,

Thank you for your message. The chances for new graduates to get a job in the Republic of Ireland are not that big.

Most of the Irish hospitals are asking for at least 12-18 months of post-graduate experience in a certain medical field.

Please send your updated English CV at info@hekarec.com and we will call you to discuss possible avenues.

Best regards!

Di più
8 Anni 1 Mese fa #207002 da thunderush
Thank you for your reply.

I've just sent you my CV at the mentioned email address.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Manhal

Di più
8 Anni 4 Settimane fa #207014 da Marc Heka Rec
Thank you for your CV!

Best regards,

Marc

Di più
7 Anni 10 Mesi fa - 7 Anni 10 Mesi fa #207408 da Marc Heka Rec
INTERVIEWS FOR NHS TRUST TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW...

it is not too late to apply, but this an urgent recruiment drive so please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to discuss the roles available right now. Multiple SKYPE interview slots have already been scheduled for July and August. These are for many roles across all grades and specialties.

You do NOT need previous NHS experience for many of these posts. Successful candidates can choose to start immediately or any time within the next six months. Don't miss this immediate opportunity to join a leading NHS trust! We are happy to consider doctors that do not have GMC registration yet and offers will be subject to successful GMC registration.

Send us your English CV at info@hekarec.com
Ultima Modifica 7 Anni 10 Mesi fa da Marc Heka Rec.

Moderatori: Bogdanigiampaolo.maietta
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.720 secondi