Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Opportunità di lavoro in Gran Bretagna e Irlanda

Di più
7 Anni 8 Mesi fa #207600 da Marc Heka Rec
Hello,

Skype interviews for Doctors with experience in Anaesthesia & Intensive Care, Emergency Medicine, Obs.&Gynae., Paediatrics and Trauma & Ortho. will take place this month.

Don't hesitate to contact me, if you want to attend them.

Best regards,

Marc

marc@hekarec.com

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
7 Anni 8 Mesi fa #207601 da lifeforafrica
Dear Marc,

I'm a Nigerian born medical doctor and I completed my studies in Italy, so Italian and English are basically my two mother tongues. I'd be quite interested in a job opportunity in UK or Ireland either public or private hospitals, however I have some issues to address firstly;

I have a bachelor degree in Medicine followed by a PhD title in Gastroenterology without a Specialty degree (In the Italian system it's possible!), but most of my clinical career all along has been mainly General Medicine in Italy and Infectious Tropical Medicine practiced in Uganda for about 5 years.

1)So, would I have any concrete chances of a job vacation in your system?

2) Secondly, would there be any special passport or visa requirement being a non EU citizen with a Permanent Italian Residence?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you,

dr. Hans

Di più
7 Anni 8 Mesi fa #207602 da Marc Heka Rec
Dear Hans,

Thank you for the message. We can find you a job in the United Kingdom and you will need, besides the registration with the General Medical Council, a visa which. After having a successful interview, our clients can issue a Certificate of Sponsorship so you can get the visa.

Please send me your updated English CV at marc@hekarec.com to see what your exact medical experience is.

Best regards,

Marc

Di più
7 Anni 8 Mesi fa #207604 da lifeforafrica
Dear Marc,

Thanks for your prompt and positive response. I'll send you a detailed CV in the next few days.

Best regards,

Hans

Moderatori: Bogdanigiampaolo.maietta
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.958 secondi