Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Il testo del giorno

Di più
15 Anni 9 Mesi fa #149272 da ARAGORN KING OF GONDOR
Cradle of Filth - The Foetus of a new Day KickingVideo:
I’m chaos internationalThe writing on the wallA Lazarus in parableA dark and sullen lullabyWhispered softly as you diePromising torments are nighDanger warning levels hissed out loudI saw the silver lining hidden in a mushroom cloudNow I’m reeling from the shock at ground zeroIf yesterday you would have stood up proudThen why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd?I’ll breathe through the foetus of a new day kicking...The foetus of a new day kickingIt’s true that Jesus cannot saveI’m rising from the graveTo put my double cross to shameA poison rush, a heart attackA white assassin painted blackYou’ll fear this reaper coming backDanger warning levels hissed out loudI saw the silver lining hidden in a mushroom cloudNow I’m reeling from the shock at ground zeroIf yesterday you would have stood up proudThen why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd?I’ll breathe through the foetus of a new day kicking...On a night like thisYou laid the serpent’s kissIn this garden of GethsemaneYou played the traitor well...In a dawn to comeI will blind the sunTo grant you pardon as my enemyBefore damning you to hell...

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 9 Mesi fa #149561 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
I got you ( i feel good) <-- guardate il link che meritaWhoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, nowI feel good, I knew that I would, nowSo good, so good, I got youWhoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spiceI feel nice, like sugar and spiceSo nice, so nice, I got you{ sax, two licks to bridge }When I hold you in my armsI know that I can\'t do no wrongand when I hold you in my armsMy love won\'t do you no harmand I feel nice, like sugar and spiceI feel nice, like sugar and spiceSo nice, so nice, I got you{ sax, two licks to bridge }When I hold you in my armsI know that I can\'t do no wrongand when I hold you in my armsMy love can\'t do me no harmand I feel nice, like sugar and spiceI feel nice, like sugar and spiceSo nice, so nice, well I got youWhoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, nowI feel good, I knew that I wouldSo good, so good, \'cause I got youSo good, so good, \'cause I got youSo good, so good, \'cause I got you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 9 Mesi fa #149574 da
I\'m Yours - Jason Mraz Well you done done me and you bet I felt itI tried to be chill but you\'re so hot that i meltedI fell right through the cracksand now I\'m trying to get backBefore the cool done run outI\'ll be giving it my bestestNothing\'s going to stop me but devine interventionI reckon it\'s again my turn to win some or learn someBut I won\'t hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait, I\'m yoursWell open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you\'re freeLook into your heart and you\'ll find love love love loveListen to the music of the moment people dance and singWe\'re just one big familyIt\'s your God-forsaken right to be love love love love loveSo i won\'t hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait I\'m sureThere\'s no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate, I\'m yoursI\'ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorAnd bending over backwards just to try to see it clearerBut my breath fogged up the glassAnd so I drew a new face and laughedI guess what I\'m saying is there ain\'t no better reasonTo rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsIt\'s what we aim to doOur name is our virtueBut I won\'t hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait I\'m yoursWell open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you\'re freeLook into your heart and you\'ll find the sky is yoursno please no please no please no there\'s no need to complicate\'Cos our time is shortThis is our fate, I\'m yours

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 9 Mesi fa #149584 da
Giusy Ferreri Non ti scordar mai di me(scritta da Tiziano Ferro)Se fossi qui come questa serasarei felice e tu lo saiSarebbe meglio anche la lunaora più piccola che maiFarei anche a meno della nostalgiache da lontano torna per portarmi viaDel nostro amore solo una sciache il tempo poi cancelleràe nulla sopravviverà.Non ti scordar mai di medi ogni mia abitudinein fondo siamo stati insieme,e non è un piccolo particolare.Non ti scordar mai di medella più incantevolefiaba che abbia mai scritto.Un lieto fine era previsto e sai gradito.Forse è stata un po colpa miavedere forse per l\'eternitàA volte tutto un po\' si consumasenza preavviso se ne và.Non ti scordar mai di medi ogni mia abitudinein fondo siamo stati insieme,e non è un piccolo particolare. :kiss: :kiss:

Di più
15 Anni 9 Mesi fa #149854 da ARAGORN KING OF GONDOR
Tratto dalla colonna sonora de \"La Terza Madre\".DAEMONIA & DANI FILTH - MATER LACRIMARUMMotherHail to the Queen of rare delightsMalefic and tragicAre the strings of her magicScreaming through the nightShe is sex and death and moreThe scent of evil in the glittering cityA virgin and a whoreFor the horns of blasphemyShe\'s Our Mother Of TearsThe howling on the windShe\'s the lover of all our fearsMater LacrimarumMotherHail to the Goddess of the stormDancing on the abyssIn a blaze of lightA darkened star rebornWhen the moon hangs in the skySabbatical and fatter than the blood red sunsetKnow the reason whyThe heavens burned todayShe\'s our Mother Of TearsThe howling on the windShe\'s the Mother Of TearsThe more in mortal sinShe\'s Our Mother Of TearsChaos in the cosmosShe\'s the lover of all our fearsMater LacrimarumMother

Di più
15 Anni 9 Mesi fa #149986 da trekka
Risposta da trekka al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
linkin park - wha I\'ve done In this farewellThere’s no bloodThere’s no Alibi‘Cause I’ve Drawn RegretFrom the truthOf a Thousand Lies[Pre-Chorus:]So let Mercy ComeAnd Wash AwayWhat I’ve Done[Chorus:]I\'ll face myselfTo Cross out what I’ve BecomeErase MyselfAnd let Go of What I’ve donePut to restWhat you Thought of MeWhile I clean this SlateWith the Hands of Uncertainty[Pre-Chorus][Chorus]For What I’ve DoneI start againAnd whatever pain may comeToday this endsI’m Forgiving What I’ve Done!!![Chorus]What I’ve DoneForgiving What I’ve Done

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.911 secondi