Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

QUESTO SPAZIO BANNER E' IN VENDITA. PER INFO CONTATTARE MASTER@FUTURIMEDICI.COM

Il testo del giorno

Di più
15 Anni 8 Mesi fa #151218 da Fanny
Risposta da Fanny al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
IRIS- goo goo dollsAnd I\'d give up forever to touch you \'Cause I know that you feel me somehow You\'re the closest to heaven that I\'ll ever be And I don\'t want to go home right now And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life \'Cause sooner or later it\'s over I just don\'t want to miss you tonight And I don\'t want the world to see me \'Cause I don\'t think that they\'d understand When everything\'s made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And you can\'t fight the tears that ain\'t coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything feels like the movies And you bleed just to know you\'re alive And I don\'t want the world to see me \'Cause I don\'t think that they\'d understand When everything\'s made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don\'t want the world to see me \'Cause I don\'t think that they\'d understand When everything\'s made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don\'t want the world to see me \'Cause I don\'t think that they\'d understand When everything\'s made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I amTraduzione:E ho rinunciato per sempre a toccarti perchè so che tu mi senti in qualche modo tu sei più vicina al paradiso di quel che io sia mai stato e non voglio andare a casa ora e tutto quello che posso assaporare è questo momento e tutto ciò che posso respirare è la tua vita perchè presto o tardi è finita e io non voglio perderti questa notte e io non voglio che il mondo mi veda perchè non penso che la gente capirebbe quando tutto è stato fatto per essere distrutto io voglio solo che tu sappia chi sono e tu non puoi combattere le lacrime che non stanno per arrivare o il momento della verità nelle tue bugie quando tutto sembra come nei film si tu sanguini solo per capire che ancora sei vivo e io non voglio che il mondo mi veda perchè non penso che la gente capirebbe quando tutto è stato fatto per essere distrutto io voglio solo che tu sappia chi sono (x3) io voglio solo che tu sappia chi sono io voglio solo che tu sappia chi sono io voglio solo che tu sappia chi sono

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
15 Anni 8 Mesi fa #151319 da trekka
Risposta da trekka al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
Jhonny Cash - Hurt I hurt myself todayTo see if I still feelI focus on the painThe only thing that\'s realThe needle tears a holdThe old familiar stingTry to kill it all awayBut I remember everything[Chorus:]What have I becomeMy sweetest friendEveryone I know goes awayIn the endAnd you could have it allMy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurtI wear this crown of thornsUpon my liar\'s chairFull of broken thoughtsI cannot repairBeneath the stains of timeThe feelings disappearYou are someone elseI am still right here[Chorus:]What have I becomeMy ssweetest friendEveryone I know goes awayIn the endAnd you could have it allMy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurtIf I could start againA million miles awayI would keep myselfI would find a way

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 8 Mesi fa #151542 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Il testo del giorno
bellissima treks :blush:mi piace un sacco questa canzone... ;) fra un po\', se riesco a trovare il testo ne posto una :)

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.731 secondi